Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'll be your Robotic Disco Puma



Allsaints Spitalfields makes me feel - well, a bit spiteful! Here I am, trying trying soooo hard to hang on to my measly monies (even as Amazon is having a 2-for-1 special on Skins season 1 & 2; the horror of having to miss out on that!), but there they are - sitting all delicious, taunting me with their amazing, AMAZING leather wear. I mean seriously, I have had my eyes open for the 'just right' leather jacket and work boots for so long now. I finally come across them, but of course it's while I am in the midst of self-inflicted financial duress...trips are 'spensive, man oh man. As is the daily latte...and vegan muffin. Whaddya do?



Mohan Leather Jacket, $700.
(I could sell a kidney maybe? I don't need two, right?)
  


Lana Leather Jacket, $500 (left); Harris Leather Jacket, $800




Suede Damisi Boot, $270
(Not actually a bad price, given the badassery of these boots.)




Treat Boot, $230


The most taunting part of Allsaints' current line is their collaboration with NYC-based artist Laurie Lipton, whose designs are not only incredibly innovative, but translate insanely well onto T-shirts and tanks.



I want them all, I want them all! Anyone wanna buy a kidney? 

1 comment:

  1. I know this is an old post but I absolutely love Laurie Lipton!!! Got myself two t-shirts already and eyeballing more;-)

    ReplyDelete