Friday, February 26, 2010

Beautiful settings for beautiful days







Beautiful days inspire beautiful thoughts. It's the wonderful Friday after a harrowing Thursday on which I had two tests and very little sleep. I'm content and excited for the weekend, particularly since the weather in Austin looks promising. Maybe enough so to have a sweet picnic like the one in the photo above?

In the spirit of sharing all things beautiful, I present the whimsical, lovely English brand Cabbages & Roses. All of their products, housewares and clothing, are made in England. They seem to be a smaller, more English Anthropologie with more classic details. I fell so madly in love with their look book photos that as you can see, I had a hard time choosing just a few to post on here. So don't mind the extra eye candy!

 I would love to nap on that garden bed, or have a meal at that majestic table, or lounge around in one of those adorable chairs. I've seen a lot of B&Bs in Europe with such furnishings, so maybe it's not too far off.

(Thanks to Crimzonite for the tip! Check out her awesome blog here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment