Friday, February 5, 2010

Always look so good

It's Friday! I'm welcoming the weekend with excitement, and wanted to share some stills from last summer's Welsh period piece "The Edge of Love," which starred starred Cillian Murphy, one of my favorite actors. I was finally able to get a hold of a rental copy of it last weekend, and it was a wonderfully appropriate watch for what turned out to be a rainy, lazy Sunday afternoon.

The film also starred (somewhat) justifiably-branded fashionistas Sienna Miller and Kiera Knightley in some rather lovely ensembles that eminate 'vintage meets whimsical summer in the English countryside sixty years ago' flair all over the place.

These shots also make me anxious for a potential sojourn in the Scottish Isles this June. Summer just can't come soon enough.


I really want to steal this amazing 1940s leather jacket (and that lovely man) from  Kiera. I'll plot about it over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment