Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby, it's Monday again

It's Monday morning, and I'm sitting in bed with a stubborn cough that just won't seem to go away, and I can't stop thinking about what I would look like if I got a hair cut like Tilda Swinton in the latest Pringle of Scotland campaign:


I've really been into the bleached blonde look lately, esp. since I saw a photo essay on Pixie Geldof in the July 2008 issue of Tatler. A couple of months ago, I got the blond down but didn't take the daring extra step of getting a crazy 'do to go along with it. Good 'ol Tilda makes androgyny look so regal, it makes me want to take some shears to my head STAT.

Since we are sort of on the subject of Pringle of Scotland, they recently unveiled their pre-fall 2010 line. I'm a huge fan of their Highlands-meets-couture style, and just seeing their new line makes me jubilant in the anticipation of a trip to Edinburg/Galloway this summer. Anyway, you can view the entire line at their website, but here are my favs:




I esp. love the shoes on the last one, ZOMG (even though they don't seem particularly practical for a jaunt into the highlands).

No comments:

Post a Comment