Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Won't allow my affections to be recanted


I can't wait to be blonde again. I'm sporting a dip dye, which is admittedly sought-after and current, but I actually really love the bleached blonde look. I love it so much, in fact, that I don't even care that my South Asian, dark-toned skin might not be the most conducive to the look, nor is my very Indian nose.

S'okay though. I'm not into the natural blonde look anyway, and could care less for any "Gentleman prefer Blondes" proclamations. I'm into the edgy, processed dyed look that these lovely ladies are sporting, for example.



 aw yeah Lily Loveless AKA Naomi Campbell from Skins, Gen II 
//via myprettybones//


Call me crazy, but I'm looking forward to the point in mid-June when I'll be sitting in a beauty school in central Austin, bleach & toner burning into my scalp, yessssssss...

No comments:

Post a Comment