Monday, May 24, 2010

Music is our love's foundation


Rememeber the other day when I posted about Damon Albarn/the AwesomeAmazingness that is Blur/Gorillaz/The Good, the Bad, the Queen? Wellll crap, I somehow missed this amazing amazing piece of photographic excellence. A reader (didn't even know I had those, lol) pointed out this pic of Damon et. al from what must have been the 90s, and I was in thoroughly agreement with her suggestion that it needed to go up stat. 

Hilarious and highly wonderful. I'd go gay for Damon  in this photo, oh absolutely I would.
 




And on this day of unearthing amazing photos, what else would happen other than me stumbling upon this mother-effing gem? Behold:





Sweet Lord in heaven, it's David Bowie & Brett Anderson!!! Together, looking profoundly stylish, British, contemplative and musical all at once!!!!!!!! Aaaaah it's like my 16-year old dream come true. Ok ok, it's still my dream come true. I wonder if this is from a fashion shoot, or if they did some work together or what? Wouldn't you just love to be a fly on the wall during a conversation between these two?

No comments:

Post a Comment