Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bonafide Lovin'

//via hello romantic, various//


For many years now, I have been enamored with the idea of getting a tattoo. I didn't consider it a feasible possibility until last year sometime (I like to call 2009 my "Year of Moral Decline" - I said, did and tried more new 'scandalous' things than ever before. Although, that doesn't say much; I've led a pretty tame existence thus far). Anyway, I'm in love with the simple, isolated tattoos that several of my friends have; they look classy and meaningful without appearing trendy. I also think back tattoos are IT - especially the ones with plain text? Were I to get one, I already know I'll take to calling it my "back-too" or something equally ridiculous. 


By the way, it's my 101st post! I've been posting about non-Eurospirations lately, but I think that's OK. When I look back at this blog years from now, it will be interesting to just see these daily musings and how they evolved. Assuming this blog is still on the interweb years from now!


Finally, in the vein of another (kind of) non-Eurospiration post, don't you just love Chromeo? If not, you should; they are French (well, French Canadian anyway), sing about love + parties, and dress like it's 1983 - probably the stinkin' coolest and cheekiest dance band out there right now.





This video makes me want to sell everything and move to Brooklyn to marry a handsome city boy with a Jew-Fro and strong bookworm proclivites, end of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment