Thursday, May 27, 2010

Critical thinking

Oh, excuse me - have you SEEN the line-up for Rosklide Festival this year?? If not, take a look at the full line up here, which includes:


 This guy.

Robyn

 The National

Efterklang

Dirty Projectors 

The Temper Trap


Pavement

Gorillaz

 Miike Snow

 Vampire Weekend



I have been plotting with my Danish friend about a visit to Copenhagen over the summer. As it turns out, the dates that I planned on going to CPH coincide directly with this four day Danish music festival. Fate much?

The question now is - should I shell out the $150 for a one-day pass??? It's far far more than what I am used to paying for live music, but who wouldn't love to make musical commune with Scandinavian folk, like in these photos from past Roskilde's?




Tough. Effing. Decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment