Friday, April 9, 2010

We be seen together



//zimbio//


I think it's ridiculously cute how Frieda Pinto and Dev Patel seem to be going strong in their off-screen-based-on-an-on-screen-romance-from-a-hugely-successful-multiple-Oscar-winning-film romance, but isn't it also oddly hilarious how they were all PDA-ing it up next to Alexa Chung & Mary-Kate Olsen at the Burberry Prorsum Spring/Summer 2010 Show during London Fashion Week last year? I mean, I'm sure Dev is pretty aware of who Lady Chung is and what she does for Brit fashion, but something tells me the significance of this might be a little bit lost good 'ol Pinto there. Just a theory based solely on my knowledge of the lack of knowledge Indians have on fashiony-hip-Anglophilic stuff. Though she isn't a typical Indian by any means, I stilllll have this hilarious scenario in my head in which Pinto says something like "You mean you really aren't Asian?" or "Girrrrl, I loved you in that 'Serendipity' film" or something like that.

PS Alexa's dye job in this photo is errily similar to the one I have right now. Except she looks fantastic as usual, and I look like I'm sporting a rat's nest. Oh, the little things.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy for them both, but I can't help but feel sorry for Pinto's ex-husband who she left for Dev.

    ReplyDelete