Friday, April 23, 2010

A New Romantic





I know it's not quite a Eurospiration, but I'm completely enamored by Mexican singer Julieta Venegas' new song "Bien y Mal." The vid has a whimsical vintage feel, and looks like it was filmed with a camera from the 70s. Also, Julieta's entourage of femmes is seven shades of adorable. Finally, I love all the floras in the video; it makes me sooooooo extremely excited for spring/summer! Even though the ladies in the video view the flowers as acceptable cuisine.   

PS- Happy happy Friday! I for one am in good spirits, and hope you are too :)
Why I'm feeling good these days - I've decided on my grad school for next year (going out west to Boulder, Colorado), found a subleaser for my house earlier this week (which means I can finally purchase a ticket for European adventures this summer), and will receive a better-than-expected tax return. I'll celebrate all this and more over the next few glorious days.

No comments:

Post a Comment