Friday, April 9, 2010

Let's make this our tradition


Confession time - I'm not sure how big of a fan I am of camping itself. The extraordinary amount of coordinating, the egregious amounts of gear needed for the most basic things, the bugs, prolonged exposure to smoke, and less than nutritious dietary selections aren't even the worst of it. They all somehow pale in comparison to the toilet situation (what can I say, I'm just not a woods-squatter).

HOWEVER - this weekend, I am going out to a magical place called Krause Springs with some of my favorite people and closest friends for gay boyfriend's birthday. I already know that there will be many fireside stories to share, s'mores to be had, and an overall wonderful time with friends- precious, precious friends who bring so much to my life. So of course, their company will make any kind of experience fantastic. With or without proper toilets ;) 

These photos capture my excitement. Have a wonderful, wonderous weekend!



//flickr, various//


No comments:

Post a Comment