Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Save yourself for another story


Why study neuroscience when I can eat sweet blackberries and watch these newly-released clips from Cemetery Junction, the upcoming dramedy from Ricky Gervais/Stephen Merchant? I got no reason! 

I've been excited for this movie for soooo long now, and I'm thrilled to see these viral vids for it. Don't know exactly when this film is releasing in the US, but I'll be all over it when it does. Or maybe it will come out when I'm across the pond? Anyway, just the words that have been associated with this film - Mad Men style meets "Office" humor, Matthew Goode, Ralph Fiennes, isolated youth, yearning to leave a small town - are completely, utterly, and ridiculously up my alley. 


This first clip has Matthew Goode, and I won't even pretend like I'm not silently rejoicing:



Sidenote - The quip that one guys makes about Women's Lib reminds me a lot of Mad Men.
Also, I'm lovin' on the 70s blue-collar Studio 64 feel of this clip:



Ah, to be young and full of dreams of escapism:



Seriously, I can't wait to see this, yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment