Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Year, New Blog

I re-read this dessert blog the other day, and it made me realize just how much I miss blogging. However, I decided that if I was going to get back into blogging, it had to be for something more than just sweets. It had to be for something that excited me in more than just a gastronomical capacity. Furthermore, it had to be on a subject that I would write about just enough so that when I looked back at this blog several years from now, I would be able to get some insight into something (or rather a place, or even an idea) that really inspired me. Even if I am the only one who ever reads it.

So, in the coming weeks I am going to re-vamp this blog, and write on a topic that has been of remarkable interest to me since before the Spice Girls made their mark on cultural relevancy. That is, random European things that make me happy or incite my curiosity. This could be music, film, fashion, architecture, places, people, so many things! Blogging about these things will also help alleviate the restlessness that I am sure to have until I inevitably return to my beloved destination for the summer.

The possibilities excite me! In the mean time, here is a photo I took at the Berlin wall last summer. My favorite, to be exact.

1 comment: